The day.................


.

My name is Jenny,i am 24 years old,i am the oldest of five siblings.I am a graduated  student at the private university in Subang Jaya.Now i work at one local bank here.
I had this habit of closing my eyes and counting until 10,just to make sure that i awake for today.
8,9,10, unfortunately today I'm awake.


I slowly open my eyes with both my hands tied and sitting on the cold floor,and there are at least 50 people doing the same thing,and 9 others are all wearing black masks.Its early in the morning here at subang jaya,this town actually is a massive city with a lot of private university.But now I'm just sitting here on the damn cold floor with my hands ties and a woman bleeding from her right shoulder with her baby in her hands next to me.
A couple hours ago this woman was with her baby in front of me waiting in the line.I couldn't help but my mind cannot stop thinking about Ash, my youngest brother  who died after couple months after his birth.I can feel the bond with the son of the woman who sitting next to me.


"Do you need some help with your son"I say in a very quite voice so that all the bank robbers cant her me.The women just look at me and smiles,after a while she nods,her baby is asleep and even though both of our hand is tied we manage to bring her baby into my arms.."Iema" the woman says,"Jenny" i say back."what is this little guy name?" I ask her"Max" she says with a smile.




After a few hours i heard a security officer says to Iema"ma'am are you OK?".
I look at her with her bleeding arms,and i call her name for several times but she doesn't respond."Please help us"the security officer stand up and stand in front of the door.I grab Max and sit him on my lap while I'm trying to get respond from Iema.Suddenly the door swings open hard and fast knocking the security officer to the floor,people scream at the loudest and Max cries.The robbers than then gets his weapon and start hitting the security officer in the head.People are crying.screaming and pleading with the robber to stop,at that time i just covering Max eyes and ear,i don't want this innocent baby,hear and watch all this happen.
The robber doesn't stop hitting the security officer,with each hit i can hear a thump sound.I close my eyes,tears are flowing down on my cheek,and i say in my head"1,2,3" people are still screaming
"4,5,6,7" I can still hear the thumps
"9,10" people goes silent.


I slowly open my eyes and the robber is standing beside the body of the security officer that is still alive.I can hear the breathing sound from the robber,"please,she need help...she has a baby" while tears flowing down my face and my breathing becomes uneven.
The bank robber just look into my eyes and leaves.
But then my tears stop because i know that eyes,i know that stares............
I know who is the owner of that eyes even i cant see his face....
I hope its not him............!!!






To be continue....................................

Your Reply