College Life


.


First thing that cross my mind when it comes to college is that college life would be fun,free and there's so much to explore..
1st week in college is the most intense,anxious,uncomfortable week in my life,
and i felt like it's better to be in high school.
As the time passed by I realise that everything is depends on our self. 
There' so much interesting thing that happened when i start to adapt all this new enjoyable life

I admit that is not easy for me to wake up early because my class start on 8.00am,and that is so early for me, who always woke up at 11.00 before  becoming a Taylorians.
After my 2nd week started i can say that college life is awesome.
I've met some friends that really match my personality.
I can said that they are crazy,same like me.


At first i thought that the first semester would be a relaxing one,but I'm totally wrong.
I don't expected that at the first week we will have a lot of things to do.
Ok,wake up Faiz you are not in high school anymore.

The first task that we have to do is from Ms.Zee,she is my lecturer for Mass Communication subject and she's also the tutor for Creative Comm and Portfolio Development (ccpd).She gave a tasks that is to introduce yourself in the most creative way for our (ccpd) tutor class.
And I'm not the first to do the presentation,after my confident start to build up,I encourage myself to stand up and do my presentation..
She provide a guideline for us to follow,and one of the most interesting part is to tell the rest of classmate our hobbies and interest.
I proudly told them that i love to sing,and something unexpected happened,Ms.Zee ask me to sing.
At that time my heart was pounding really fast but to proved to them that i love singing i take that challenge and i sang a Chinese song that named Qing Fei De Yi.Thanks guy for the applause.

Enough for that singing part,now it times to tell about the real college challenge,assignments.Wow,the time running so fast and now the worst nightmare of a college student,the spooky assignments.The first assignment is from (ccpd) subject,we're required to do a blog writing,and this post is part of the assignment.The first thing that comes to my mind is I'm dead,I admit that I'm not a good writer.
But that is not an excuses,I'll do my best.

The point her is we have to be prepared to face college life,it depends on our way to deal with all challenges and problems.college is fun and enjoyable but you still have to focus on your study,study come first.
Now I'm not alone like my first week in college,because now i have a bunch of crazy,havoc and fun friends.
Thank you to you guys,i love u guys,see u guys in Monday.....chiaoooo..                                          


Your Reply