College Life pt2


.

This is my second post,I'm kind of blank when it comes to writing.
For this time i want to write about my college life in my campus,that is Taylor's University Lakeside Campus(TULC).
TULC is one of the most established and world known  university,and I'm a student from diploma in communication under Taylor's School of Communication.
And I'm glad that i choose to pursue my studies in TULC,I'm sure that Taylor's will give me a solid platform in my field of study.

TULC is a massive campus,I'm sure you'll lost 1 kg in one month in Taylor's because you have to walk a lot.
Most of my class is located on 7th floor,you have two choice either you want to take the elevator or walk upstairs,and i mostly take the elevator to go upstairs and walk down the ladder downstairs.
You can study and also work out in the same time...:p.And proudly to say,I'm proud to be a Taylorian.

Something that Taylor's do not expected is many student enroll for the diploma course,and for the first class we've been located in a small class.
It not too small but that class cannot accommodate 60 of us,a week later Taylor's management change our class room into lecturer hall which some of the lecturer hall is too big for us.(this is human stereotype,when the class is too small they complaint,when the lecturer hall is too big they also complaint).haha:P

I've encountered an interesting experience when I'm using the Mac desktop in library,the purposed of using that desktop is to do my first assignment which is what I'm doing right now.
The desktop mouse has a small button in front center,and i thought it's for scrolling down the web page,
shockingly after i scrolled that button down it zooming in,and i tried to scrolled it down again and its still zooming in until each words on the screen is bigger than my thumb.
And i told my self that I'm dead!!!!!
And the rest of my friends laughing at me that time,and they keep laughing and laughing,after that they called me TMS that is THE MAC SPOILER,and that name sticks to me until now....hahahah:p


That is why this blog title is the mac spoiler,its keep reminding me about that particular incident...(is that consider as an incident????).
Enough of Mac spoiler,i want to tell something about Taylor's computer lab and library.
It's awesome,they provide the student with Mac desktop,but there's also like Acer desktop ...

College life is really fun and interesting as long as u focus on your study do not get involved in any negative exposure.Just be yourself and find a group of good uni gang to colours your life college.


Thats all from me Muhammad Faiz Bin Azman.
I hope u guys do correct me if I'm wrong,I admit my grammar is really bad..
But I'll make sure I'll improve by time to time..
Thanks for reading...LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME...:P

Your Reply